This is the easiest way to edit the RetroPie’s config file to change some settings.
- Open Putty (download it here)
- Enter the IP address and click connect
- Type the following commands
- cd /
- cd /boot
- sudo nano config.txt
- Enter the following information at the end of the config file.
#Arcade1UP Power Button
- Once the changes have been made, press Ctrl + X to save and exit. Remember to reboot your Raspberry Pi after making changes.
- Then Y and Enter
- Once back out the main terminal screen, type:
- sudo reboot